If you are an artist, maker, producer or crafter based in Berkshire, South Oxfordshire or Buckinghamshire and would be interested in attending one of our fairs as an exhibitor we would love to hear from you.
Why choose Mumadora Crafts?
- We try not to double up on stalls to allow for variety and minimise your competition.
- You will get a personalised shout out on social media in the lead up to the event.
- We are a friendly local fair and a great fair to start with if it will be your first time.
- Our fairs are held inside so you don't need to worry about the weather.
- Free parking.
- Access to our exhibitors Facebook group where we share info about ours and other fairs, advice and helpful tips.
You can find more information about the markets on our Terms & Conditions. To book a stall, please fill in the booking form (link below) ensuring you have read the T&Cs first.
If you require more information prior to booking please fill in the contact form below.
PLEASE NOTE: We try to offer visitors a variety of crafts, therefore we have to limit the number of stalls per craft so your booking may not be accepted.
- Kidmore End Memorial Hall, Reades Lane, Sonning Common, Berkshire RG4 9LL
Space and Stall Costs:
We will supply you with a space for a 6ft table (please bring your own or hire one from us) and chair(s). We have a limited number of tables available for hire at £5 per table. Cost = £25 per stall (£30 November and December). Table hire is £5 per table.
- Payments are to be made within 3 working days of invoice date to secure your stall.
Please make sure you read the Information/Terms and Conditions prior to filling in the booking form