If you are an artist, maker or crafter based in Berkshire, South Oxfordshire or Buckinghamshire and would be interested in attending one of our fairs as an exhibitor we would love to hear from you.
Why choose Mumadora Crafts?
- We try not to double up on stalls to allow for variety and minimise your competition.
- You will get a personalised post on social media in the lead up to the event.
- We are a friendly local market with a maximum of 20 stalls. A great market to start with if it will be your first time.
- Our market is inside and tables/chairs are provided.
- Tea and Coffee is provided (and usually a chocolate biscuit too).
- Free parking.
You can find more information about the markets on our Terms & Conditions. To book a stall, please fill in the booking form (link below) ensuring you have read the T&Cs first.
If you require more information prior to booking please fill in the contact form below.
PLEASE NOTE: We try to offer visitors a variety of crafts, therefore we have to limit the number of stalls per craft so your booking may not be accepted.
The Markets: All our markets are held inside and we will supply a 6ft table and chair(s).
Stall Costs: £30 per stall.
- 1 Market - If you are only booking one market, you will be invoiced in full, payable within 3 working days of the invoice date, your booking is not secure untill payment is recieved.
- More than one market - If you are booking more than one market, you will be invoiced for the full amount of the first market and a £5 non-refundable deposit for the additional markets. The balance on the additional markets will be invoiced 1 month prior to the date of the market. NOTE: you are still at risk of loosing your booking if the balance is not paid within 3 days of invoice date.
Please make sure you read the Information/Terms and Conditions prior to filling in the booking form